For this workshop I have joined forces with Natasha, the owner of Joyful Yoga for this wonderful event.
We have designed this workshop to assist you in setting and realising heart-centred goals for this year (one's that arise from your most authentic self versus ego or mind-driven goals which are often created with external reasoning and motivation).
Through a series of exercises in established goal setting techniques, guided meditation and visualisation practices, bodywork and yoga ~ we will encourage you to think and feel your goals. Integrating Mindfulness practices, we will teach you how to stay in touch with these goals and, importantly, how to actualise them.
We believe that when our goals arise from the heart, when they can be felt and visualised (then planned out on paper in a more strategic form as a result of your experiential journey into goal setting), they are much easier to achieve. This ease does not arise from easy goals but from a level of internal drive, connection and confidence that is developed in this unique combination of goal setting practices.
If you have goals that never seem to be achieved, it's time to ask yourself why.
If you have goals that you achieve but the feeling of success is never as great as you imagined, it's time to ask yourself why.
If you are someone who never sets goals (perhaps because the concept scares you, it's too much pressure or maybe you don't even believe in setting goals), it's time to give it a try.
If it made no difference to your life, you would gain an experience and lose nothing; yet if setting authentic goals by going deeper and "trying things on" does support you in moving forwards...wouldn't that be life-changing?
Join us with an open mind and, more importantly, an open heart. Be prepared to tap into your ideas (old and new), to reevaluate directions and decisions, to experience some emotions (we welcome it and it's often a sign of transformation) and to leave with goals that are so heart-centred, you will long to see them through.
WHAT TO BRING & DO PRIOR TO THE WORKSHOP
- Pen & Notepad
- Comfy Clothes that you can move and relax in (socks & a jumper to keep warm in meditation & visualisations)
- Eat - please make sure you are fed and nourished. Being hungry may distract you.
- Switch Off - we recommend that you complete as much of your urgent To Do List before joining us. This will allow you to switch off you phone and your mind. We have techniques that will assist you with this but knowing that you have an urgent phone call or that you have a million things to do by that evening might distract you. Clear things away, resolve the urgencies and then switch off to the outside world
- Participants: Limited Spaces: 10 participants max. This is to ensure that all attendees get full attention and can practice the exercises thoroughly.
- Place: The workshop is being held at JoyFulYoga, an inspiring yoga boutique where you can really focus on yourself, to get inspired and work on starting to set your heart centered goals .
- Language: English
- Date: the 16th of January and the 13th of February from 18:30-21:30
- Price: 75 euro early bird price, normal price is 149 euro
- If you register before the 9th of January, for the workshop of the 16th of January you get the early bird price.
- if you register before the 6th of February, for the workshop of the 13th of February you get the early bird price