Are you a momployee or mompreneur and you would like to create more purpose and being in your life?
You feel that you are too busy and you feel a lack of fulfillment? Or you have a hard time creating a balance between your work and your family life?
During this program you will learn to get back to your core and build a life according to your purpose while being effective and productive and create meaning for yourself and others.
Who is this workshop for?
- Creative, sensitive and intuitive women that have the guts to stop playing nice
- Women that want to say goodbye to meeting the needs of others above their own needs but do not know how
- Women that are feeling out of balance from all the activities they have in their life and are ready to put first what they find important to start directing a vital soulful life.
Topics we are going to work on:
- Becoming aware what your purpose is and how to pursue that
- Becoming aware of your needs, priorities and values and translate that into your mission and vision
- Being able to create a personal balance between your career, family life and self care
- Become more effective and gain energy by setting boundaries and manage your time and activities
- Increase your self-confidence and manage your fears
- Manage the noise in your head to create a peaceful presence based on trust
- Enhance your sensitivity, intuition and feelings as sources of information to take decisions
- Create a strategy and action plan to put into practice your learnings and implement the above mentioned topics to be at the steering wheel of your soul-centered life.
We as women have so many on our plate, work, children, household and we feel responsible for many things. Sometimes we loose ourselves and put others needs first and by doing that we are not aware of our own needs. Of what feeds us, what gives us inspiration, what our priorities are.
When we are not aware of that, life is leading us instead of our priorities and needs. We need to be at the steering wheel of our life to be able to create and design a life based on our values, priorities and needs. Only that way we can design balance, joy and ease
Dates: 1, 8, 15,22 of November and 8th of December 2016 You have to commit to all the dates and the training is presential.
Place: The workshop is being held at the practice of Eva Authentic Living, Hillegomstraat 12-14 (behind the Hoofddorplein in Amsterdam)
Participants: Limited Spaces: 6 participants max. The approach is that every participant receives individual coaching AND benefits from group learning.
For this investment you receive:
- The workbook " Design Your Authentic Life"
- a 30 minute individual intake skype call to set your learning goals to start your transformation
- 12,5 hour transformational coaching in a small group of like minded women where you receive personalized attention with effective body-mind excercises