Do you find yourself too caught up in your emotions to be able to connect with the present moment?
Or do you find yourself so wrapped up in your head that you have lost touch with your feelings?
This workshop will help you to become more balanced and centered to connect with yourself and others.
Who is this workshop for?
- Those who would like to deal with their own sensitivity. To be able to use it in a way where they do not get caught up in emotions or feelings from others. To get the focus back on themselves to start listening to their needs at the workplace.
- Those who are wrapped up in thoughts and have lost touch with their feelings and emotions and would like to learn to re-connect with themselves and develop empathy to connect with others to work in a meaningful way with others.
During this workshop you
- Get through the noise in your head or from your emotional state
- Become aware of what is triggering you to get wrapped up in your thoughts
or overwhelmed by your emotions
- Get you in touch with THE essential message behind your feelings
- Figure out the action that you need to take from that message
- Discover where you should be headed to walk your meaningful path
Participants:Limited Spaces: 4 participants max. The approach is that every participant receives individual coaching AND benefits from group learning.
Earlybird price: 97,- if you sign up before the 12th of March.
Fill in this form to register for the workshop