Authentic Female Leadership
Are you a female manager working in a high demanding business world and you find it hard to speak your voice without feeling insecure? Or you would like to know how to lead a team in a way that enhances your female qualities? Or you feel that you try to work things out like your male colleagues, but you feel that it is not your natural style of leadership?
Reconnect with your feminine qualities to become a natural inspiring leader
I believe that true authentic leadership comes from within. It comes from the strength of purposeful vulnerability when you step courageously into what is possible for you. It empowers a solution driven, growth mindset and enables you to release from any fear and beliefs that are holding you back and put you in a place of survival instead of authenticity. We arefemale leadership as we are currently re-inventing personal female leadership where the female and male qualities are aligned in a female body.
My Aligned female leadership Coaching approach
This program focusses on how you can successfully manage the tension between external expectations and the demands of inner life.
Challenge for women to create a different approach in leading in a business environment.
sacrificing inner driving forces to focus on external demands
Become an aligned female leader coaching Program
During this program, you will learn to connect with yourself on a deeper level and discover the gifts your soul has to offer. You will learn to put your soul on the steering wheel that will guide you to create your fulfilling, heart-centered career.
This program is for:
- Introvert, sensitive, intuitive and creative femployees or fempreneurs that have great jobs but feel that something is missing in their career and wish to innovate themselves working in a different way without needing to change their jobs.
- Women that had their first, second or third child and their work does not make sense anymore and wish to align their professional activities with their heart and soul.
- Young creative and intuitive women in their early thirties that have worked for several years but feel dissapointed with the workplace and wish to create something different, something that aligns more with their truth.
This program is not for:
- Women that are rationally orientated, very attached to their minds and a male way of doing things and not ready to open themselves up to connect with their true self.
- Women that feel that want to change something in themselves but not fully commit to that.
- Women that want quick fixes and are in a hurry to change their career.
These are the topics we work on:
- Being able to manage your feelings to be able to react from a calm place
- Exploring your female qualities and develop them to enhance them in your life and career
- Being able to surf with your fears to be able to feel trust and confidence
- Transform limiting beliefs into supporting beliefs
- Defining your authentic professional contribution
- Defining your favorite working situation and conditions
- Based on the above outcome set up a strategy and action plan to design your vital, soul-centered career path with the different practical possibilities to pursue your authentic career and embrace your value
How does that work in practice? You receive:
- 8 coaching session of 90 minutes at my practice in Amsterdam-Zuid
- The workbook "Aligned Female Leadership" with all the exercises.
- Coaching and guidance on the above mentioned topics
- Online guidance in-between the sessions
What my clients say about me
Eva is a very pleasant and authentic person to work with. She listens & asks good questions. She wants to understand from her heart how things are in your mind. The rebalancing sessions reinforce this and makes you go more into your body & the present and how & what you feel to understand why you feel like you do.
I would recommend her to anyone who seeks meaning to their lives and that are ready to start the search towards a vital & meaningful live.
Laura van Veen, Program Manager + Learning Technology Specialist at Deloitte, followed the Soul-Centered Career Coaching Program
Few people have the opportunity to find such a good career coach. I have had the pleasure to have Eva as a career coach. Eva is determined, adaptable and a real professional, with a great human touch, very capable of helping you in your personal development. I highly recommend Eva as a career coach.
Julia Modi Agterhuis, Independant Business English Teacher, followed the Soul-Centered Career Coaching Program
Working with Eva was incredibly impactful.
It made me realize more deeply who I am and my life purpose. The experience has led me to create a life I love and find meaningful. I highly recommend working with Eva.
Maria Powell, Brand Innovation Manager at Friesland Campina, followed the Soul-Centered Career Coaching Program
Eva's talents are many, but if I had to chose, I'd say kindness, joy and listening are her main qualities. I came into her practice wanting to quit my job, not really knowing what to do with my life, looking for a purpose.
During the summer course, something had shifted inside of me: through her process, Eva helped me look into things from a completely different perspective, one that I didn't even know existed. I feel lighter and more secure with my choices. Thank you Eva!
Nathalie Hobeica, Head of External Relations at Family for Every Child, followed the Summer Course Design your Soul-centered Career
When I did the soul-centred career workshop, I was actually not unhappy, suffering a burn-out or in crisis, but something just seemed to be... missing. Was I living my life as fully as I could? Was I using my gifts and talents? Was I even aware what they were? You don't have to be in crisis mode to admit that you could use a little inner tune-up. For me, this niggling feeling of not living up to my potential was what drove me to seek and find a women-centred workshop where I could really ask myself what I wanted, what I was truly good at and how I wanted my life to look. It's something everyone can benefit from whether stuck and unhappy or just wondering, "is this it?". After making some helpful discoveries about myself, I also ended rediscovering an old dream I had buried because of crippling self-doubt and insecurity. I am now working serenely towards that dream with no pressure and no unrealistic expectations.
Gihan Hassanein, Independant Communications consultant, followed the Summer Course Design your Soul-centered Career
Rebalancing® Bodywork Therapy is an approach to restore the connection with your inner world and your feelings. The body is used as a doorway to the psyche and it brings awareness of your authentic, vital potential. Read more >>
This coaching program enables you to design a soul-centred career true to your heart. It helps you to align with your soul, to shine in your career. And focusses on trans-formation to create what you wish in your professional life. Read more >>