Design Your Vital Life and Career
Do you feel often exhausted and overwhelmed? Do you have physical complaints like back-, neck- or headaches? You find it hard to concentrate or you forget a lot lately? Or you feel agitated and not able to relax?
If you have responded to these questions with a yes it might be that you are suffering from chronic stress or called Burn-out.
Our daily life is full of hassles, deadlines, frustrations, and demands. Stress isn’t always bad. For many women, stress is so normal that it has become a way of life. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. But when you’re constantly running in emergency mode, your mind and body pay the price. Then it becomes chronic stress and that has a negative effect on you on a physical, emotional, behavioral and cognitive level. You feel overwhelmed, have a low energy level and you keep running in a vicious circle.
Create vitality through alignment of body, mind and soul
When we suffer from chronic stress our body is not able to recover itself anymore. Chronic stress is when we have been asking our bodies too much without offering it time to recover. In chronic stress state the body has created a physical disruption with the effect that the ability of recovery is lost.
Our bodies have given us many signals during this process of asking too much of ourselves during a long period of time. Something was already not aligned for a longer period of time, but we were not aware of it. As we lost touch with what our bodies are saying, mostly because we are so wired up in what our minds are saying to us. We have been ignoring the needs of our bodies and we experience the burn-out symptoms on a physical, cognitive, psychological and behavioral level.
My Burn-out & Stress recovery approach
Working on a program with me, we will start forst to re-connect with your body. To listen to it and to be able to interpret what your body needs, to give it the time and activities to start recovering from the chronic stress state. When you start listening to the needs of your body you will start to take good care of yourself and you are able to be aligned again.
In this program you will not only learn how to recover from the chronic stress, but also how to develop healthy coping mechanisms to deal with stress in a different way on the long term. Life will always be full of challenges, but we need to learn how to deal with them in a healthier way. You can expect to dive deep to transform the way you believe things need to be and transform your beliefs in a way that you start to feel more at ease with confidence, even in challenging times.
This program is for:
• Introvert, sensitive, intuitive and creative women with young kids that are facing chronic stress and see the importance of aligning their bodies with their minds to be able to recover from burn-out.
• Women that are not in a phase of burn-out, but feel severe stress signals and wish to learn vital coping mechanisms to create a vital life or career by themselves.
This program is not for:
• Women that are rationally orientated, very attached to their minds and a male way of doing things and not ready to open themselves up to learn to align their mind with their body and soul.
• Women that feel that want to change something in themselves but are not ready to fully not commit to that.
• Women that want quick fixes and are in a hurry to recover from burn-out
These are the topics we work on:
Explore and discover nourishing resources to be able to heal and recover from your current exhaustion state to be able to connect with yourself again.
Become aware of unconscious dynamics that caused the chronic stress state you find yourself in and receive tools to be able to transform not helpful mechanisms in helpful ones.
Creating body awareness to be able to listen to the signs of your body and translate that into needs you will need to meet in order to create a life based on ease, fulfillment and joyful flow where stress is offering a healthy situation to thrive instead of being in survival mode.
Create alignment in your thinking, feeling and being to be able to take healthy actions in your life.
Reconnect with your source of intuition and inner wisdom
Create healthy boundaries and communicate them to your environment
- In case you are on a sick leave re-integration guidance to the workplace or other workplace in case you are not able to go back to your current job
How does that work in practice? You receive:
- 1 free online intake of 30 minutes
- 1 stress test to see where you are on the scale of chronic stress
- A 4 month program with 8 face to face coaching sessions of 90 minutes at my practice in Amsterdam-Zuid
- The workbook with all the modules "Design Your Vital Life & Career" with all the exercises.
- Online availability in between the face to face sessions on the above mentioned topics
RESULTS: AFTER THIS BURN-OUT AND STRESS RECOVERY COACHING PROGRAM, YOU CAN EXPECT that
- You are completely recovered and you feel aligned
- You know how to set priorities and you are able to take autonomous decisions and choices
- You can take care of your own well-being independently in your life and work
- You have gained insight in the causes of your stress symptoms and you have gained skills to deal with stress in a sustainable way
- You know what creates fulfillment and alignment in your life
- You act in an independent way and you are able to influence your outside world by having gained new communication and influencing skills.
When you feel that this coaching program resonates with you and you would like to see if this is the right fit, you can book your introduction call. I always have an introduction call with clients to see if the program is the right fit AND if we are the right fit. Results can only be obtained if the experience of the guidance is helpful for you with the right person.
EXPERIENCEs FROM CLIENTS
" Following this burn-out and stress recovery program has given me my life back, so I can only say great things about it. I have learned to become much more self-aware, I am able to manage my energy levels and my energy levels are back to normal now. I know what are stressful situations and people and I step away from it. I now realize why I do things and I have learned what is not good for me and I choose not to allow that in my life. "
“I met Eva when I was at a crossroads, feeling very lost and incapable of moving forward. Eva accompanied me, always providing support, asking questions, helping me stay true to myself. Thanks to her, and the hard work we did together, I now have a job that gives me energy; I have learnt to listen to myself, to my body and my feelings; to recognise early signs of stress and to deal with them."
" I heard of Eva while going through a burn out. Three years of being a single, more than full time working, living abroad with no family and being a mother of two had led my body in one big strike (it's a french body after all): I stopped sleeping at ALL, went from anxiety crisis to another sleepless night, was ashamed of myself and felt like a total failure to my kids, my work, and mostly myself.
And then I met Eva. Eva told me that maybe it was darn time to listen to what my body had to say. Eva taught me and guided me into listening what my body had to say. Eva helped me realizing who I really was, what my core qualities were, and yeah, my defaults too.
Eva helped me draw the pictures of my beliefs, a picture of myself and be at peace with it. Sometimes it takes a very special person to abandon yourself, to open the jars of your fears and pains you kept closed for so many years. Eva's warm and empathetic presence made her my person to do that work. And I dropped those heavy suitcases of fears and pain and for the first time in my life if could look in a mirror and say to myself: you are doing a good job girl, no need to be superwoman anymore.
That may sound a little bit like an over statement but to me it is really what it was: the work with Eva has rocked my life upside down, it gave me the peace and confidence I could never find on my own the last 20 years. And that is one big present to be given by someone."
THIS PROGRAM RESONATES WITH ME, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE
This coaching program enables you to design a soul-centred career true to your heart. It helps you to align with your soul to shine in your career and focusses on inner trans-formation to create what you wish in your professional life. Read more >>