Embody Your Authentic Career Path
Do you feel that your current career is not fulfilling anymore?
Do you feel de-motivated at work?
You are recovered from burn-out and you would like to figure out the next steps in your career?
You would like to change career but no idea where to start?
Everybody has a specific mission
To create a nourishing career it is important to know who you are and what you desire. When you are not aware of it and you do not do work with what is aligned with who you are, you might miss fulfillment, joy and ease. You feel that you not fulfill your gifts and mission and you miss a clear, inspiring direction in your career. Because you are the wrong place doing the wrong things, often, frustration, anxiety and chronic stress will follow.
You adapt yourself too much to others and might face problems with your boss or colleagues and you have the feeling of not adding any value. Your levels of well-being decline and you lack vitality and fulfillment.
I believe people and women specifically, are being challenged to step forward, to become more visible. To use their intuitive and sensitive female qualities to bring their authentic leadership to the workplace. To transform the male qualities we use in overdrive and develop and make visible our sensitivity and collaboration skills.
I believe that we need to create a work environment for ourselves where we can align our experience, skills and qualities to create purpose.
Who am I
I am Eva Visser Plaza, mother of two boys and I guide, ambitious, intuitive, sensitive, international and highly educated women like you that wish to create a life and career that really nourishes and has purpose.
I have worked in different industries and roles for over 15 years and I've successfully built my holistic coaching practice in the last 5 years.
I combine east en west approaches and philosophies, aligning the body with the mind, the practical with deep process guidance to help my clients create an aligned, creative life with ease, purpose and flow. You can read more about me here.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PURSUE AN ALIGNED CAREER?
After successfully growing my own nourishing career and having made a career out of supporting the careers of other women, I became increasingly aware of the obstacles and challenges are for women who wish to create an aligned career path.
Talented, brave hard-working women with the power to facilitate great change were feeling stressed, experiencing feelings of insecurity, showing cracks in their self-esteem, feeling lost, disappointed or experiencing overwhelm in their daily lives.
As I researched and furthered my education in this field, what I came to realise is that those sensations are the first signals of a core mis-alignment. They are the way that our bodies signal to us that something is not working for us anymore.
But because we are so busy, so overwhelmed and so frustrated that we can’t make things work, we often miss these notifications. We mis-read the signals that we are being invited to go back to ourselves, to create that alignment with our minds and bodies to then be able to create a different career path that is nourishing, where we receive flow, ease and purpose.
This type of coaching is for
Sensitive and intuitive female professionals, entrepreneurs and managers who feel that their current career is not aligned with the person they have become. The decisions we took in our twenties in our studies or career might not resonate anymore with the values and lifestyle you have now. Many women face difficulties combining their work with family life and feel stuck in how to combine both in a lifestyle that is nourishing and not stressful or draining
Professional women who feel that their work does not fulfill them the way it used to. They feel stuck and wish to grow in their current workplace but do not know how.
Female managers, entrepreneurs and professionals who have gone back to their workplace after maternity leave and feel that their work is no longer aligned with their heart and soul and are ready to explore a nourishing career.
Female managers, entrepreneurs and professionals who have recovered from a burn-out and feel ready to focus on finding their rightful place in the workforce again.
This program is not for you
- If you do not like to work with feelings and emotions
- If you feel that meditation, bodywork and intuition are too whoo woo for you
- If you expect that somebody else is doing the work to create results.
- If you feel that you want a quick fix and are in a hurry to change your career.
All the programs are bespoke and after the intake call we set up the final topics. I have worked with clients on the following topics:
- Journey together to create alignment between your mind, body and soul and embody that at work
- Unravel your nourishing authentic mission, vision and values to help you create a clear career direction which deeply resonates with you
- Exploring your authentic strengths and transferable skills.
- Become more aware of the professional activities that nourish you.
- Uncover the time you need to focus on these nourishing activities by saying no, with grace, to the things which are no longer serving you.
- Learn how to embody your natural confidence with compassion.
- Move your mindset to create an attitude of possibility instead of impossibility.
- Become more aware of and how to navigate the fears and deep rooted beliefs which have been holding you back from creating a career that you enjoy and feel inspired by.
- Based on the above outcome set up a strategy and action plan to design your vital, soul-centered career path with the different practical possibilities to pursue your authentic career and embrace your value.
This is what other clients have experienced after working with me on embodying their career path.
- Experience alignment between their mind, body and soul
- Create a healthy work-life balance
- Have clarity on their nourishing career framework.
- Have developed a strategy and action plan to pursue their next career step in alignment.
- Are more aware about what fulfills them at work and the work environments they should seek out in order to match that
- Begun the work to pursue a career that supports them financially AND emotionally
- Feel confident that you they the courage to create a heart-centered career
- Experience enhanced intuition and sensitivity at the workplace
- Feel less dependent on the approval of others — at work AND in your personal life
- Process any criticism or feelings of fear that they experience as they pursue their unique, authentic, career path
My coaching programs are bespoke based on the needs of the client. Thus the financial investment varies.
A common personalized program customized to your needs starts with a 3-month program
- 6 face to face coaching sessions of 1,5 hours
- VIP email access for support in between sessions. You have me as your dedicated, lovingly partner to support you in this process.
- A digital client folder with actionable exercises and resources which enhance the required transformation in your mind and body to create your aligned career to work on in between the sessions
- Bi-weekly check in by phone to monitor development
The investment of 3 month aligned career coaching design is 2100,- ex BTW.
- Payment plans are available. extra 8% will be charged. Max. 3 monthly payments
- You can deduct the amount on you yearly tax income, meaning that you pay less tax.
Applying for a personalized coaching programme is an investment in the future of your life and career. You need to approach it with a willingness to learn and an openness to new ideas. It is a commitment to yourself to create a sustainable long term change. In order to get the maximum results from it you will need to ensure that you are able to prioritise this program dedicating your time and energy to it. When you do that, you will notice the transformation.
If you plan to do a program but you have many other commitments which ask you time and energy, I would advise to wait for the right moment.
How does that work in practice?
When you feel that you have the time, energy and financial resources, I would like to invite you to fill in the intake form to start to identify your needs and challenges. When I have gone through the intake form I can see if I am the right person for you and I will invite you for an intake call to get to know each other better to see if we are a match. When you feel that we are a match, you will receive a proposal on paper after the intake call with the right topics we will work on.
In case I see we are not a match on paper, I will come back to you with references and other resources so that you will be helped through other people and means from a well trusted community.
You can start the exploration phase of working together by filling in the button below and I will come back within two working days.
If you would like to have a better idea what this service can bring you, read the story of a client of mine, who went through a deep transformation during a 4 month program resulting that her actions are now driven by passion instead of boredom.
You can read her story here.
What Did other clients Experience?
"Eva is a very pleasant and authentic person to work with. She listens & asks good questions. She wants to understand from her heart how things are in your mind. The rebalancing sessions reinforce this and makes you go more into your body & the present and how & what you feel to understand why you feel like you do.
I would recommend her to anyone who seeks meaning to their lives and that are ready to start the search towards a vital & meaningful life."
Laura van Veen
"Few people have the opportunity to find such a good career coach. I have had the pleasure to have Eva as a career coach. Eva is determined, adaptable and a real professional, with a great human touch, very capable of helping you in your personal development. I highly recommend Eva as a career coach."
Julia Modi Agterhuis
"Working with Eva was incredibly impactful.
It made me realize more deeply who I am and my life purpose. The experience has led me to create a life I love and find meaningful. I highly recommend working with Eva."
"Eva's talents are many, but if I had to chose, I'd say kindness, joy and listening are her main qualities. I came into her practice wanting to quit my job, not really knowing what to do with my life, looking for a purpose.
During the progam, something had shifted inside of me: through her process, Eva helped me look into things from a completely different perspective, one that I didn't even know existed. I feel lighter and more secure with my choices. Thank you Eva!"
"When I did the soul-centred career program, I was actually not unhappy, suffering a burn-out or in crisis, but something just seemed to be... missing. Was I living my life as fully as I could? Was I using my gifts and talents? Was I even aware what they were? You don't have to be in crisis mode to admit that you could use a little inner tune-up. For me, this niggling feeling of not living up to my potential was what drove me to seek and find a women-centred workshop where I could really ask myself what I wanted, what I was truly good at and how I wanted my life to look. It's something everyone can benefit from whether stuck and unhappy or just wondering, "is this it?". After making some helpful discoveries about myself, I also ended rediscovering an old dream I had buried because of crippling self-doubt and insecurity. I am now working serenely towards that dream with no pressure and no unrealistic expectations."