Design your Soul-Centered Career
Do you feel stuck or lost in your career? You feel that something is `missing´ and you do not know what that is? Or you know what career you want to pursue but deep down you feel terrified because you might fail if you create it? Or you feel clueless about what your professional value is and you would love to embody that to create the job you long for?
Everybody has a specific soulful mission
To create a soul-centered career it is important to know who you are and what you desire. When you are not aware of it and you do not do work with what is aligned with your soul, you might miss fulfillment, joy and ease. You feel that you not fulfill your gifts and mission and you miss a clear, inspiring direction in your career.
Because you are the wrong place doing the wrong things, often, frustration, anxiety and stress will follow.
You adapt yourself too much to others and might face problems with your boss or colleagues and you have the feeling of not adding any value. Your levels of well-being decline and you lack vitality and fulfillment.
I believe that women in general are now being challenged to step forward, to become more visible. To use their intuitive and sensitive female qualities to bring female leadership to the workplace. To transform the male qualities we use in overdrive and develop and make visible our sensitivity and collaboration skills.
I believe that we need to create a work environment for ourselves where we show our authentic gifts by being aligned with our female soul. Adding value with our qualities of authenticity, compassion, intuition, collaboration, sensitivity and long-term view. When we embody our soulful value we feel flow again and the way we do things costs less energy because we are more authentic.
My Soul-centered Career Coaching approach
I believe in a transformational way of coaching to really create a shift on your deepest layers so that you are able to connect with your true, soulful self. I use bodywork and pragmatic coaching tools and exercises from a workbook that I have designed myself. You will tune in with your feelings, your intuition to tap into your own wisdom.
When you create a soul-centered career you choose to let go of adapting yourself to the status quo. You choose to walk a path that works for you, inspires you and that is a path where securities fade away. Nobody has walked that path before because it is your own unique journey.
That might feel scary, even terrifying because it feels unsafe and many fears show up preventing you from walking a path where you have to trust on yourself and your true gifts.
Because of these challenges I have designed a program to make it easier for you to pursue a career that is inspiring and fulfilling created from soul.
This program offers a transformational shift on limiting beliefs that hold you hostage and be able to transform fear into trust where you start to take your professional dreams seriously. Where you start to create a career from your heart using your intuitive and soulful skills.
Design your Soul-Centered Career Program
During this program, you will learn to connect with yourself on a deeper level and discover the gifts your soul has to offer. You will learn to put your soul on the steering wheel that will guide you to create your fulfilling, heart-centered career.
This program is for:
- Introvert, sensitive, intuitive and creative women that have great jobs but feel that something is missing in their career and wish to innovate themselves working in a different way without needing to change their jobs.
- Women that had their first, second or third child and their work does not make sense anymore and wish to align their professional activities with their heart and soul.
- Young creative and intuitive women in their early thirties that have worked for several years but feel dissapointed with the workplace and wish to create something different, something that aligns more with their authenticity.
This program is not for:
- Women that are rationally orientated, very attached to their minds and a male way of doing things and not ready to open themselves up to connect with their true self.
- Women that feel that want to change something in themselves but not fully commit to that.
- Women that want quick fixes and are in a hurry to change their career.
These are the topics we work on:
- Understanding the drivers of your past career choices
- Discovering and creating your soulful mission, vision and values
- Exploring your soul qualities and transferable skills
- Being able to surf with your fears to be able to feel natural trust and confidence
- Transform limiting beliefs into supporting beliefs
- Defining your authentic professional contribution
- Defining your favorite working situation and conditions
- Based on the above outcome set up a strategy and action plan to design your vital, soul-centered career path with the different practical possibilities to pursue your authentic career and embrace your value.
How does that work in practice? You receive:
- 8 coaching session of 90 minutes at my practice in Amsterdam-Zuid
- The workbook "Design Your Soul-centered Career" with all the exercises.
- Coaching and guidance on the above mentioned topics
- A special gift: a Moleskine notebook to write down all the journaling exercises to support your personal process
- Online guidance in-between the sessions
Results: After this career Coaching program, You Can Expect To
Take bolder action to reach the right people to create the right career opportunities
Being clear about what direction to take in your career and which environment would match that
Feel more confident in everything you do
Stop feeling too young, too old, or not expert enough to do what you want to do
Access your own inner wisdom quickly and reliably
Express your own voice and put your unique professional authentic contribution out into the world
Feel less dependent on the approval of others — at work AND in your personal life
Deal with the criticism that comes with creating your unique authentic path
Know how to sustain long-term action toward your goals
Understand how to wisely surf with the fears that arises when we create a career from soul
EXPERIENCES FROM CLIENTS
"Eva is a very pleasant and authentic person to work with. She listens & asks good questions. She wants to understand from her heart how things are in your mind. The rebalancing sessions reinforce this and makes you go more into your body & the present and how & what you feel to understand why you feel like you do.
I would recommend her to anyone who seeks meaning to their lives and that are ready to start the search towards a vital & meaningful life."
Laura van Veen
" Few people have the opportunity to find such a good career coach. I have had the pleasure to have Eva as a career coach. Eva is determined, adaptable and a real professional, with a great human touch, very capable of helping you in your personal development. I highly recommend Eva as a career coach."
Julia Modi Agterhuis
" Working with Eva was incredibly impactful.
It made me realize more deeply who I am and my life purpose. The experience has led me to create a life I love and find meaningful. I highly recommend working with Eva."
" Eva's talents are many, but if I had to chose, I'd say kindness, joy and listening are her main qualities. I came into her practice wanting to quit my job, not really knowing what to do with my life, looking for a purpose.
During the summer course, something had shifted inside of me: through her process, Eva helped me look into things from a completely different perspective, one that I didn't even know existed. I feel lighter and more secure with my choices. Thank you Eva!"
" When I did the soul-centred career program, I was actually not unhappy, suffering a burn-out or in crisis, but something just seemed to be... missing. Was I living my life as fully as I could? Was I using my gifts and talents? Was I even aware what they were? You don't have to be in crisis mode to admit that you could use a little inner tune-up. For me, this niggling feeling of not living up to my potential was what drove me to seek and find a women-centred workshop where I could really ask myself what I wanted, what I was truly good at and how I wanted my life to look. It's something everyone can benefit from whether stuck and unhappy or just wondering, "is this it?". After making some helpful discoveries about myself, I also ended rediscovering an old dream I had buried because of crippling self-doubt and insecurity. I am now working serenely towards that dream with no pressure and no unrealistic expectations."
Rebalancing® Bodywork Therapy is an approach to restore the connection with your inner world and your feelings. The body is used as a doorway to the psyche and it brings awareness of your authentic, vital potential. Read more >>
This program offers awareness and tools to know how to recover and to be able to deal with your stress symptoms and to feel vital and energetic again improving your well being. Read more >>