Create Your Nourishing Career from Purpose
Do you feel that your current work is not fulfilling? Do you feel that you have your head in it, but your heart and soul are missing? You feel that you have these big ideas but you have no idea how to manifest them in designing your heart-centered career path?
Everybody has a specific soulful mission
To create a nourishing career it is important to know who you are and what you desire. When you are not aware of it and you do not do work with what is aligned with who you are, you might miss fulfillment, joy and ease. You feel that you not fulfill your gifts and mission and you miss a clear, inspiring direction in your career. Because you are the wrong place doing the wrong things, often, frustration, anxiety and stress will follow.
You adapt yourself too much to others and might face problems with your boss or colleagues and you have the feeling of not adding any value. Your levels of well-being decline and you lack vitality and fulfillment.
I believe people and women specifically, are being challenged to step forward, to become more visible. To use their intuitive and sensitive female qualities to bring their authentic leadership to the workplace. To transform the male qualities we use in overdrive and develop and make visible our sensitivity and collaboration skills.
I believe that we need to create a work environment for ourselves where we show our authentic gifts by being aligned with our female soul. Adding value with our qualities of authenticity, compassion, intuition, collaboration, sensitivity and long-term view. When we embody our authentic value we feel flow again and the way we do things costs less energy because we are more authentic.
Who am I
I am Eva Visser Plaza, mother of two boys and I guide, ambitious, intuitive, sensitive, international and highly educated women like you that wish to create a life and career that really nourishes and has purpose.
I have worked in different industries and roles for over 15 years and I've successfully built my holistic coaching practice in the last 5 years. Where I combine east en west approaches and philosophies, the body with the mind to help my clients create an aligned creative life with ease, purpose and flow. You can read more about me here.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PURSUE AN ALIGNED CAREER?
After successfully growing my own nourishing career and having made a career out of supporting the careers of other women, I became increasingly aware of the obstacles and challenges are for women who wish to create an aligned career path.
Talented, brave hard-working women with the power to facilitate great change were feeling stressed, experiencing feelings of insecurity, showing cracks in their self-esteem, feeling lost, disappointed or experiencing overwhelm in their daily lives.
As I researched and furthered my education in this field, what I came to realise is that those sensations are the first signals of a core mis-alignment. They are the way that our bodies signal to us that something is not working for us anymore.
But because we are so busy, so overwhelmed and so frustrated that we can’t make things work, we often miss these notifications. We mis-read the signals that we are being invited to go back to ourselves, to create that alignment with our minds and bodies to then be able to create a different career path that is nourishing, where we receive flow, ease and purpose.
This 1-1 program is for
Sensitive and intuitive female professionals who feel that their current career is not aligned with the person they have become. The decisions we took in our twenties in our studies or career might not resonate anymore with the values and lifestyle you have now. Many women face difficulties combining their work with family life and feel stuck in how to combine both in a lifestyle that is nourishing and not stressful or draining
Professional women who feel that their work does not fulfill them the way it used to. They feel stuck and wish to grow in their current workplace but do not know how.
Women who have gone back to their workplace after maternity leave and feel that their work is no longer aligned with their heart and soul and are ready to explore a nourishing career.
Women who have recovered from a burn-out and feel ready to focus on finding their rightful place in the workforce again.
This program is not for you
- If you do not like to work with feelings and emotions
- If you feel that meditation, bodywork and intuition are too whoo hoo for your
- If you expect that somebody else is doing the work to create results.
- If you feel that you want a quick fix and are in a hurry to change your career.
- If you do not have financial stability issues that you don’t know how to resolve. From an ethical point of view I do not want to work with people who create debt to start this program.
These are the topics we work on:
- Journey together to create alignment between your mind, body and soul.
- Unravel your nourishing authentic mission, vision and values to help you create a clear career direction which deeply resonates with your body and soul.
- Exploring your authentic strengths and transferable skills.
- Become more aware of the professional activities that nourish you.
- Uncover the time you need to focus on these nourishing activities by saying no, with grace, to the things which are no longer serving you.
- Learn how to embody your natural confidence with compassion.
- Move your mindset to create an attitude of possibility instead of impossibility.
- Become more aware of and how to navigate the fears and deep rooted beliefs which have been holding you back from creating a career that you enjoy and feel inspired by.
- Based on the above outcome set up a strategy and action plan to design your vital, soul-centered career path with the different practical possibilities to pursue your authentic career and embrace your value.
How does that work in practice? You receive:
- A free online intake of 30 minutes
- 4 months of guidance on creating a career path which resonates with your mind, heart and soul
- 8 1 on 1 sessions: face to face at my practice in Amsterdam-Oud Zuid or online when you do not live nearby Amsterdam.
- Access to the online workbook Create Your Nourishing Career path
- Unlimited online support between sessions for questions, problem solving and breakthrough celebrations.
Results: After this career Coaching program, You Can Expect To
- Experience alignment between your mind, body and soul
- Have clarity on your nourishing career framework.
- Have developed a strategy and action plan to pursue your next career step in alignment.
- Be more aware about what fulfills you at work and the work environments you should seek out in order to match that
- Begun the work to pursue a career that supports you financially AND emotionally
- Feel confident that you have the courage to create a heart-centered career
- Experience enhanced intuition and sensitivity at the workplace
- Feel less dependent on the approval of others — at work AND in your personal life
- Process any criticism or feelings of fear that you experience as you pursue your unique, authentic, career path
The program is 4 months and the investment of this program is 1500,- euro ex. VAT/BTW
Payment plans are available. Paying in full has its benefits though, namely that you pay less.
If you would like to have a better idea what this program can bring you, read the story of a client of mine, who went through a deep transformation during this program resulting that her actions are now driven by passion instead of boredom.
You can read her story here.
What Did other clients Experience?
"Eva is a very pleasant and authentic person to work with. She listens & asks good questions. She wants to understand from her heart how things are in your mind. The rebalancing sessions reinforce this and makes you go more into your body & the present and how & what you feel to understand why you feel like you do.
I would recommend her to anyone who seeks meaning to their lives and that are ready to start the search towards a vital & meaningful life."
Laura van Veen
"Few people have the opportunity to find such a good career coach. I have had the pleasure to have Eva as a career coach. Eva is determined, adaptable and a real professional, with a great human touch, very capable of helping you in your personal development. I highly recommend Eva as a career coach."
Julia Modi Agterhuis
"Working with Eva was incredibly impactful.
It made me realize more deeply who I am and my life purpose. The experience has led me to create a life I love and find meaningful. I highly recommend working with Eva."
"Eva's talents are many, but if I had to chose, I'd say kindness, joy and listening are her main qualities. I came into her practice wanting to quit my job, not really knowing what to do with my life, looking for a purpose.
During the progam, something had shifted inside of me: through her process, Eva helped me look into things from a completely different perspective, one that I didn't even know existed. I feel lighter and more secure with my choices. Thank you Eva!"
"When I did the soul-centred career program, I was actually not unhappy, suffering a burn-out or in crisis, but something just seemed to be... missing. Was I living my life as fully as I could? Was I using my gifts and talents? Was I even aware what they were? You don't have to be in crisis mode to admit that you could use a little inner tune-up. For me, this niggling feeling of not living up to my potential was what drove me to seek and find a women-centred workshop where I could really ask myself what I wanted, what I was truly good at and how I wanted my life to look. It's something everyone can benefit from whether stuck and unhappy or just wondering, "is this it?". After making some helpful discoveries about myself, I also ended rediscovering an old dream I had buried because of crippling self-doubt and insecurity. I am now working serenely towards that dream with no pressure and no unrealistic expectations."